It is finally time for our Fit For Fall Beginner Challenge! Details are below, with a link to sign-up at the very bottom!
Fit for Fall Challenge Level I
- This challenge is for anyone who has NOT done an 8 week challenge with me. (If you have done 25 Days of Fitness or the June Intensive Program, you are welcome to join!)
- The fun and effective part of this challenge is the group support. Sure, you could work out on your own! Sure, you can Google some healthy recipes. But the constant checking in and fresh perspectives, as well as affirmation and motivation, might be what you need to help you get in gear.
- Challenge includes:
- individualized macro coaching (how much carbs, fat, protein you should be shooting to eat)
- 5 recipes for each week
- 5 workouts to complete each week (with full workout videos)
- access to the private FB group
- fun giveaways for weekly goal completions
- individual accountability check-ins every other week
- The cost to participate is $10/week…$80 paid at initial start. BUT the winner of the challenge (who will be selected according to progress pictures) wins their participation fee BACK!
- Challenge begins Monday, September 13 and runs for 8 weeks.
- In this setting, I create a personalized program based on YOUR goals, your resources (equipment available to you), your current fitness level, how many days a week you’d like to workout, etc. Everything is personalized to YOU!
- Nutrition-wise, I teach you how to track your macros as well as set your macro targets for you. I provide recipes as well.
- We check in on a weekly basis via email or Marco Polo (your preference), and I review your workouts and food logs.
- The cost for this intensive setting is $300/3 months.
SIGN UP NOW
See what others are saying…
I started Brittany’s 8 week challenge when I was 8 months postpartum and stuck in a bad rut, both mentally and physically. Not only was I still struggling with the last few lbs of baby weight, but we were also quarantined, which gave me an “excuse” to sit around the house and order takeout even more than I typically had done. The best part of these 8 weeks is that in addition to feeling better and losing 7 lbs, I’ve finally kicked my terrible sugar cravings. I used to eat chocolate every single day, and now I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had it in the past two months. I’m able to eat everything in moderation and have been able to make an entire lifestyle change! I’m so grateful to Brittany for all of her help and guidance and would definitely recommend her program to anyone looking to switch to a healthy, maintainable lifestyle. -Lauren
Brittany’s 8-week program is perfect for beginners and veterans that are looking for a smart, effective, and healthy way to jump start physical/mental change. Each week is dedicated to learning and focusing on a healthy habit so that by the challenge’s end, you’ve implemented several strategies/techniques to be successful no matter what your objective may be; losing weight, gaining energy, feeling healthy, etc. Her weekly check-ins keep you engaged and her workouts are quick and effective! I would highly recommend the program! – Madison
I’m a 41 year-old mom of five kids ages 10 down to 8 months old. My two biggest struggles prior to the challenge were eating well consistently and weight training effectively. I have a busy life and was hoping for quick workouts and simple eating guidance and motivation.
For eating well, I learned about macro-counting first from Brittany’s podcast and implemented what I could on my own, but this challenge really helped me grow my skills in this area and consequently, lose body fat. Her weekly emails and videos as well as personalized feedback kept me motivated when it was time to put in the effort to learn new skills. She’s a great encourager and kept me going when I felt overwhelmed. I love that the goal is to get to intuitive eating and not to track forever.
For exercise, I loved that she provided full length videos of the exercises paired with written lists and used simple equipment – just dumbbells and exercise bands. The videos helped me maintain correct form and felt like I was working out with a friend because Brittany chats, smiles, cracks jokes and gives tips throughout.
I recommend this challenge to anyone who feels stuck with their diet and exercise or lack of it. Be willing to try new things and know that it’s okay to get a little uncomfortable because you’ll have Brittany cheering you on and answering your questions the whole way. You’ll not be on your own trying to figure things out. I’m grateful I did! I went down a pant size, gained muscle and lost fat, and gained a new set of tools to use going forward for life. Thanks, Brittany! – Laurie