As we get ready to head into summer… I am SO excited to offer a fun, new program for the month of June! Info & sign-ups below…
June Intensive Program
What is it?
- a 27 day “reset” or “detox” done SAFELY– no skinny teas, dangerously low calories, or insane amount of cardio
- it is a completely done-for-you meal plan of whole, clean foods with limited grains, dairy, processed food, and alcohol and a workout plan of 6 workouts a week
- THIS is the “detox” or buckle down plan I would give someone to do before a wedding, vacation, or event that they want to feel their absolute leanest and best for!
- What you need to know:
- The program begins June 7th and runs until July 3rd
- You will receive tons of whole, clean food recipes with limited or no gluten, dairy, or processed foods
- You will receive an exact template of a daily meal plan to follow to fit your macros
- You will receive a PDF of 6 workouts a week with corresponding demo videos to view in the Facebook group
- You will get to participate in the FB group with all other members of the program to ask questions, encourage each other, etc.
- You will receive weekly emails from yours truly with tips and a focus point for the week
- Are you in? The cost is $45 and you can sign up right here…
- In this setting, I create a personalized program based on YOUR goals, your resources (equipment available to you), your current fitness level, how many days a week you’d like to workout, etc. Everything is personalized to YOU!
- Nutrition-wise, I teach you how to track your macros as well as set your macro targets for you. I provide recipes as well.
- We check in on a weekly basis via email or Marco Polo (your preference), and I review your workouts and food logs.
- The cost for this intensive setting is $300/3 months.
SIGN UP NOW
See what others are saying…
I started Brittany’s 8 week challenge when I was 8 months postpartum and stuck in a bad rut, both mentally and physically. Not only was I still struggling with the last few lbs of baby weight, but we were also quarantined, which gave me an “excuse” to sit around the house and order takeout even more than I typically had done. The best part of these 8 weeks is that in addition to feeling better and losing 7 lbs, I’ve finally kicked my terrible sugar cravings. I used to eat chocolate every single day, and now I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve had it in the past two months. I’m able to eat everything in moderation and have been able to make an entire lifestyle change! I’m so grateful to Brittany for all of her help and guidance and would definitely recommend her program to anyone looking to switch to a healthy, maintainable lifestyle. -Lauren
Brittany’s 8-week program is perfect for beginners and veterans that are looking for a smart, effective, and healthy way to jump start physical/mental change. Each week is dedicated to learning and focusing on a healthy habit so that by the challenge’s end, you’ve implemented several strategies/techniques to be successful no matter what your objective may be; losing weight, gaining energy, feeling healthy, etc. Her weekly check-ins keep you engaged and her workouts are quick and effective! I would highly recommend the program! – Madison
I’m a 41 year-old mom of five kids ages 10 down to 8 months old. My two biggest struggles prior to the challenge were eating well consistently and weight training effectively. I have a busy life and was hoping for quick workouts and simple eating guidance and motivation.
For eating well, I learned about macro-counting first from Brittany’s podcast and implemented what I could on my own, but this challenge really helped me grow my skills in this area and consequently, lose body fat. Her weekly emails and videos as well as personalized feedback kept me motivated when it was time to put in the effort to learn new skills. She’s a great encourager and kept me going when I felt overwhelmed. I love that the goal is to get to intuitive eating and not to track forever.
For exercise, I loved that she provided full length videos of the exercises paired with written lists and used simple equipment – just dumbbells and exercise bands. The videos helped me maintain correct form and felt like I was working out with a friend because Brittany chats, smiles, cracks jokes and gives tips throughout.
I recommend this challenge to anyone who feels stuck with their diet and exercise or lack of it. Be willing to try new things and know that it’s okay to get a little uncomfortable because you’ll have Brittany cheering you on and answering your questions the whole way. You’ll not be on your own trying to figure things out. I’m grateful I did! I went down a pant size, gained muscle and lost fat, and gained a new set of tools to use going forward for life. Thanks, Brittany! – Laurie